Monday, April 11, 2011

He suddenly cried.

Felt His presence,
Oh so beautiful.
Saw me crying,
yet He never left.
His eyes stared at me.
All silence and empty.
Suddenly a tear dropped
Landed on my cheek.
Felt so cold
And really different.
He was crying,
yet again for me.

-------------------------
Bind by love.

He showed me heaven
somewhere I want to live.
It was truly unbroken
And I felt so undeserved.
There are many doors to it.
but yet only a receiver.

He showed me heaven.
I saw those kids.
I saw Abraham.
I Saw John the gospel.
I saw many people
yet to know in the bible.

He showed me heaven
He showed me the pillar
The floor was made of gold.
He saved a place for me.
He gave a rose to me.
He wore me a gown.

He showed me heaven
How could I ever forget?


WRITTEN BY
Odri

No comments:

Post a Comment