Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Selfishness I kept.

I feel so selfish for the things i have done.

feel so selfish at the moment for wanting all of my friends by myself. For wanting them to stay by and not to leave. i feel so selfish that i just want to enjoy my own comfortable zone and do not want to receive the truth that everything does not stay the way it is and feel so selfish for wanting everything thats happiness to me to stay by me.

yet, God graciousness never fail to come. Each time i denied the presence of His voice and heart. Each time i did sinful things and opposed His words. Each time i questioned His heart for the people. He comes to me again and again. Each time I tried, running away by just going out from His presence and refused to listen to Him, His voice come to me. Echoing non-stop. Visions of Him and me come again and again. How He hugged me and kiss me on the forehead.

I can come to Him like a child. He never fails to touch me.

Jesus, im so sorry i disappoint you each time. So now, i want to tell you. im willing to give up what i have not been willing all these times. I am willing to be whoever you want me to be, whatever it takes. Jesus I love you. I want your name to be glorified. I want you alone, Jesus.

So, i want to let go all the selfishness I had within me. That though, it isnt easy, i know, things got to change somehow. Everyone got to move on. Jesus never leave me. Never once.


WRITTEN BY
Odri

No comments:

Post a Comment