Friday, May 6, 2011

The living God.

I am impressed at myself (really) like 'wow'.

It amazed me what wonders God can do sometimes and I don't even know it! Well, to the point, I was practically emerged in the presence of Jesus just yesterday. He said I will have a change of heart and yes, I am feeling that way.

I don't know how I did everything but each time it is about Him, miracles will happen.

Yes, I love poems. All kinds of em and literature is really something I adore. I can write about my feelings for the whole page and I wont complain. I like poems and beauty of words in any kind of language never fail to impress me.

Then yesterday, I was given two poem. poem that I think is really beautiful.

Jesus,
Your hugs are warmth
Your kisses are sweet
Your spirit overflows

Lord Jesus,
Your presence which comes,
which omit my sins

Oh! Never once I fit
into Your love or kingdom
But you came and
I kneel
my sins
You kiss
I cry
You wipe em off.

Sorry Lord,
I've got so much to say
so much to obey
Sorry Lord that I forget
But You never make a bet

You wipe em off
You tied me on

Your smile
Your calmness
---------------------------------

Jesus,
one day I wanna look back
make another take
is it a race or face
i gonna met
but Lord I make a bet
Yes with the Satan I say
not you I obey
Only my Lord I may
Do His will I WILL
Nothing about you, it's a deal
I'll fail, I'll cry, I'll die
but I wont
I'll not betray, I'll not back stab
You can beat me, fire me, detest me,
but I'll come to my Lord
Who is my fort
who says it's not my fault
who says I love you
and I know I need Him
a love from Him is enough
enough not to take a bluff
Oh you Satan
bite me, hates me, kill me
but you wont success
because my God loves
I love Him
He loves me
Satan, nothing you can do
Lord, one day
I will turn back
and I know I've made it through.

Funny how holy spirit comes and make me write such a beautiful rhyming poem. I bet I cant write something like that about other thing except Him.


WRITTEN BY
Odri

No comments:

Post a Comment